IRON AND STEEL PHOSPHATIZERADHERE-LV is a specially-formulated pre-paint treatment primarily developed for economical steam or high-pressure phosphating of large ferrous and other metal components. The conversion coating provides corrosion resistance (including the prevention of flash rust) before painting and improves the adhesion of subsequently applied finishes, such as paint or powder coatings.
- Directions for Use
- Prepare surface first by removing dirt, oil and grease with PREP-RITE cleaner. Apply ADHERE-LV at 1% to 3% at 160°F to 180°F (71-82°C), preferably with a hot water pressure washer. Then, rinse with water. Allow to dry completely before powder coating surface.
- Physical Properties
clear, slightly yellow liquidpH (100%):
2.5-4.0/ Specific Gravity:
- Conversion Coating
- Contains Biodegradable Ingredients
- Not Regulated Under TDG and WHMIS
- Prevents Flash Rusting
- Improves Coating Adhesion
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- Lowers Disposal Cost and Shipping Cost
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.