LOW-FOAM, NON-CAUSTIC ALKALINE CLEANERAEROQLEEN is a low-foaming, non-caustic alkaline cleaner used to remove grease and carbon from various metal surfaces. Used by sawmills, plywood mills, mines, railroads, and transmission and engine rebuild shops to remove wood dye, carbon, oil and other contaminants from components.
- Directions for Use
- Remove excess grease and oil prior to application. Dip Tanks – use at 10% to 20% concentration at room temperature to 190°F (88°C). Automatic Parts Washers – use at 5% to 10% at 175°F to 185°F (79°C-85°C). High-Pressure Washing and Steam Cleaning – use approximately 0.3% to 1.0% concentration at the tip.
- AEROQLEEN is safe on all types of metal if used as directed.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Excellent Hard Water Tolerance
- Contains Biodegradable Ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- Low Foam
- Good Rinsing
- Safe on All Metal Surfaces
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- Effectively Removes Inorganic, Greasy and Oily Soils
- Minimal scale build up
- Leaves Clean, Film-Free surface
- Multi-Metal Cleaning
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.