SOLVENT DEGREASERBLACK HAWK is a powerful degreaser designed to dissolve bitumen, pitch, tar and open gear grease. BLACK HAWK is used by mining, asphalt, paving and trucking companies to remove bitumen and tar from equipment, machinery, vehicles, heat exchangers, floors and shop areas.
- Directions for Use
- Apply full strength using low-pressure spray. For less severe cleaning requirements, dilute with up to 4 parts solvent, such as kerosene or diesel. Apply with low-pressure spray. Allow contact time of 15 to 20 minutes, agitating if necessary. Rinse with high-pressure water (preferably hot). Re-apply if necessary. Dip Tank Cleaning – use at ambient temperature at full strength.
- BLACK HAWK will not affect sensitive metals if use as directed. However, at full strength, BLACK HAWK may affect some painted surfaces.
- Physical Properties
clear, slightly amber liquidpH:
not applicable/ Specific Gravity:
- Does Not Contain Chlorohydrocarbons
- Easily Dispersible in Water
- Good Rinsing
- Effectively Removes Bitumen, Tar, Greasy and Oily Soils
- Ozone Friendly
- Leaves Clean, Film-Free Surface
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.