CAUSTIC ALKALINE CLEANER WITH CHLORINATED BLEACHCHLOROQLEEN is a chlorinated bleach, alkaline caustic cleaner that can be applied in a variety of ways. It is used by pulp and paper, forestry, transportation and mining companies, railroads and engine repair shops. CHLOROQLEEN can be used to clean dryer hoods and doors (pre-soak), the exteriors of locomotives, rail cars, trucks, truck frames and blocks. It is effective on soiled engine parts, painted truck bodies (low concentration), floors, and in drive-through vehicle and locomotive washers. May be used in food and fish processing plants to remove carbon, fats, proteins, organic, greasy and oily soils.
- Directions for Use
- Pre-Soak – use from 10% to 100%. Apply with low pressure up to 100 psi. Allow contact time of 4 or 5 minutes, depending on soil conditions. Pressure Washing – dilute to 0.3% to 1.0% at the tip, depending on surface soil conditions and temperature. Floor and Equipment Cleaning – use at 5% to 100%, depending upon surface soil conditions and temperature. Foaming – use at 5% to 20%, depending upon surface soil conditions and temperature.
- Physical Properties
clear yellow liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good Hard Water Tolerance
- Contains Biodegradable Ingredients
- Contains Penetrants and Dispersants
- High Foaming
- Rinses Well
- CFIA Approved
- No Residue Left after Rinsing
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- Effectively Removes Carbon, Proteins, Fats, Organic, Greasy and Oily Soils
- Minimal Scale Buildup
- Suitable for Food Processing Plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.