LIGHT-DUTY ALL-PURPOSE PINE SCENTED CLEANERECO-PINE is a light-duty all-purpose pine-scented cleaner for high-pressure washing. It is effective for cleaning grease and oil from engine blocks, transmission housings, differentials and internal engine components. It is also an excellent floor cleaner. It cleans the exterior surfaces of locomotives, rail cars, trucks and truck frames. ECO-PINE is typically used in the heavy equipment, transportation, mining, forestry, pulp and paper and marine industries, as well as railroads and engine repair shops.
- Directions for Use
- Pre-Soak – dilute to 4:1 or use full strength. Apply with low pressure up to 100 psi. Allow contact time of 2 to 10 minutes, depending on temperature and surface soil conditions. Pressure Washing – concentration ratio varies from 1/2 oz. to 1-1/2 oz. per gallon (0.3-1.0%), depending on surface soil conditions and temperature. Floor and Equipment Cleaning – use from 20:1 to full strength, depending upon surface dirt and soil condition. Rinse with water.
- At high concentrations, ECO-PINE may affect sensitive metals.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good Hard Water Tolerance
- Contains Biodegradable Ingredients
- Contains Penetrants and Dispersants
- Good Rinsing
- Pine Scented
- CFIA Approved
- Leaves Clean, Film-Free Surface
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- Effectively Removes Greasy and Oily Soils
- Suitable for Food Processing Plants
- Pleasant Odour
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.