ALUMINUM BRIGHTENER, ETCHANT AND CLEANERFLUORIX is a medium duty aluminum brightener that can be used to remove road film, rust, oxides, light oils and greases. Leaves a satin finish after cleaning. It is used by trucking companies, aluminum and plastic manufacturers, for exterior cleaning of aluminum trucks and trailers, and other types of aluminum. FLUORIX is CFIA approved for use on food contact surfaces. It can also be used on painted surfaces for a 2 step truck and trailer washing system in conjunction with an alkaline cleaner.
- Directions for Use
- Spray – apply with a low-pressure spray at concentrations from 5%-25% depending on surface conditions and temperature. (Lower temperatures require higher concentrations.) Allow a contact time of up to 5 minutes depending on concentration, surface soil conditions and temperature. Application should be horizontally from the bottom up, and rinse vertically from the top down, to avoid streaking. Pail & Brush: Apply as above. Immersion (plastic tanks only): Use at 10-20% dilution. Immerse for 5-20 minutes. Rinse well with water. 2 Step truck and trailer wash: DO NOT apply on glass. Pre-spray at 2-4%. Allow to stand for a few minutes before applying an alkaline cleaner (i.e. MOBIUS, COMMANDO). Then, pressure wash with preferably hot water.
- FLUORIX will etch glass and polished Aluminum, leaving a satin or hazy finish on both surfaces. Please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for disposal and handling procedures.
- Physical Properties
colourless liquid/ pH (100%):
< 1.0Specific Gravity:
- Contains Hydrofluoric acid
- Has CFIA approval
- Effectively removes rust, oxides, lime and silicate soils
- Effectively etches and brightens aluminum
- Can be used in food processing plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.