HEAVY DUTY CAUSTIC CLEANERGRUNT is a heavy-duty caustic cleaner that is effective in removing grease, oil, bitumen, pitch & other soils from heavy duty machinery & exterior surfaces. It is typically used by railroads, mines, pulp and paper mills, sawmills, plywood mills, transportation companies and maintenance shops.
- Directions for Use
- Mine equipment cleaning – Pre-soak at 25%-50%. Pitch (plywood/lumber) – Driers, skidders, feller bunchers, trucks, etc.- used at 10% (foamed or sprayed). Bitumen (oil sands) – Industrial equipment, floors, etc.- used at 5:1 to full strength depending on soil conditions. General purpose cleaning: Foam application – used at concentrations from 10%-20% for heavily soiled areas. High pressure wash – use 0.5-1.0% at the tip.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Effective penetrants and dispersants
- High foaming
- Good rinsing
- Has CFIA approval
- Leaves a clean, film free surface
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes greasy and oily soils
- Can be used in food processing plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.