LOW FOAM, NON CAUSTIC ALKALINE CLEANERLIQUIQLEEN is a low foaming, non caustic alkaline cleaner used for removing paints, grease and carbon from various metal surfaces, as well as for cleaning protein soils in food industry plants. Used by sawmills, plywood mills, mines, railroads and transmission and engine rebuild shops to remove wood dye, carbon, oil and other contaminants from components. LIQUIQLEEN is used in the food industry for C.I.P. cleaning, for bottle washers, for automated oven and spiral cleaning. It is also used in food and fish processing plants for cleaning processing equipment, walls and floors.
- Directions for Use
- Food Industry- foam or pre-soak with dilution at 1 – 5% concentration. Removing paint- Remove excess grease and oil prior to application. Use at 10 – 20% concentration at room temperature to 85°F. Remove excess grease and oil prior to application. For dip tanks, use at use at 10 – 20% concentration at room temperature to 190°F. For Automatic Parts Washers, use at 5-10% at 175°F-185°F. High pressure washing & steam cleaning- use approximately 0.3%-1.0% concentration at the tip.
- LIQUIQLEEN is safe on all types of metals if used as directed.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- Low foam
- Good rinsing
- Safe on all metals surfaces
- Has CFIA approval
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes inorganic, greasy and oily soils
- Minimal scale build up
- Leaves a clean, film-free surface
- Multi-metal cleaning
- Can be used in food processing plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.