LOW FOAM, NON CAUSTIC ALKALINE CLEANERSIMQLEEN is a low foaming, non caustic alkaline cleaner used for grease and carbon from various metal surfaces. Used by sawmills, plywood mills, mines, railroads and transmission and engine rebuild shops to remove wood dye, carbon, oil and other contaminants from components.
- Directions for Use
- Remove excess grease and oil prior to application. For dip tanks, use at use at 10 – 20% concentration at room temperature to 190°F. For Automatic Parts Washers, use at 5-10% at 175°F-185°F. High pressure washing & steam cleaning- use approximately 0.3%-1.0% concentration at the tip.
- SIMQLEEN is safe on all types of metals if used as directed.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good hard water tolerance
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- Low foam
- Good rinsing
- Safe on all metals surfaces
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes inorganic, greasy and oily soils
- Minimal scale build up
- Leaves a clean, film-free surface
- Multi-metal cleaning
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.