FERROUS METAL HOT TANK POWDER CLEANER FOR HARD WATERTALON is a powdered caustic hot tank cleaner formulated for removing rust, carbon, grease and oil and for stripping paint. It is used by mines and by metal fabrication, plating, heavy equipment and engine rebuilding shops to remove rust and clean metal prior to painting or plating.
- Directions for Use
- For initial charge, slowly add TALON to hot tank filled with cold water. Stir constantly. Do not add powder in large quantities. Do not add to hot water. Use at 3 to 8% concentrations at 98°C to 98°C (180°F to 200°F). Contact time ranges from 30 minutes to 8 hours, follow with a fresh water rinse. For make up or recharge hot tank, slowly sprinkle TALON to hot water.
- TALON is safe on all ferrous metal only. It will adversely affect non ferrous metals like aluminum, brass, copper and painted surfaces.
- Physical Properties
off-white powder/ pH(1%):
not available/ Odour:
- Excellent hard water tolerance
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- Low foaming
- Good rinsing
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes inorganic, greasy and oily soils
- Minimal scale build up
- Leaves a clean, film-free surface
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.